- Bachelor of Laws from Universidade Presbiteriana Mackenzie, in 1997
- Bachelor of Laws from Universidade Presbiteriana Mackenzie, in 2006
- PhD in Labor Law from the Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo, in 2012
- Professor of the undergraduate course of the Law School of the University of Mogi das Cruzes (UMC)
- Professor in MBA and people management and lato sensu Postgraduate Course of the Foundation Institute of Administration (FIA)-USP
- Lecturer on Specialization courses and postgraduate studies in Labor Law
Portuguese and English
Awards and rankings
Academic Merit Award, received from the Brazilian Bar Association, São Paulo section, in 2013
Recommended by Legal 500 in the area "Labor & Employment" – 2014 and 2015
Admission to organs and associations
Member of the Brazilian Bar Association since 1998
Member of the São Paulo Labor Lawyers Associations (AATSP)
Member and of the Asociación Iberoamericana de Derecho del Trabajo y de la Seguridad Social
Member of the Association of Lawyers of São Paulo (AASP)
Huck Otranto Camargo works in the main areas of law, with emphasis on litigation and arbitration, corporate, contractual, tax, real estate, labor, entertainment, media, technology, internet and sports, intellectual property, family and inheritance, bankruptcy and administrative law.
Under its own management model, the law firm has an original career plan in tune with the entrepreneurial spirit of its members since the moment they join the firm.
Trainees are treated as potential members. Their training aims to progressively engage them in all stages of a case, from research to defining and performing the most appropriate strategy. The organization of teams and sectors allows trainees to have contact with lawyers from other areas, enabling them to identify their area of interest. The aim is to provide everyone with the chance for intensive learning to complement their university studies and prepare them professionally for new challenges and responsibilities.